Do you still eat candies? I do.
Last week I was on an All Natural foods diet where I was trying to avoid all sorts of Processed Foods, Refined Sugar etc & I couldn’t find a fix for my sweet candy cravings! Was it hard? oh, yeah!
I held onto my nerves & kept looking for an All Natural Alternative (still looking at my candy, tho) & stumbled upon Dried Berries which I then dunked into my greek yogurt & voila!
Here are a few key benefits of Dried Berries:
- Great source of Natural Fructose (your boost of energy in the middle of the day)
- Loaded with Anti-Oxidants (cleanses free radicals from the blood)
- Boosts your Immunity
- Keeps your Heart Healthy (regulates bad cholesterol levels)
- Regulates Sugar Levels (Low Glycemic Index Food)
- Plenty of Vitamins & Minerals (Especially, Vitamin C)
You gotta try & see if this works for you! We’d love to hear your questions/experiences in the comments below
P.S. Share with a friend who is a CANDY ADDICT! :)