Do you still eat candies? I do.
Last week I was on an All Natural Foods diet where I was trying to avoid all sorts of Processed Foods, Refined Sugar etc & I couldn’t find a fix for my sweet candy cravings! Was it hard? Oh, yeah!
I held onto my nerves & kept looking for an All-Natural alternative (still eyeing my candy stash though) & stumbled upon Dried Berries which I then dunked into my Greek yoghurt & voila!
6 key benefits of having Dried Berries in your stash of healthy snacks:
- Great source of Natural Fructose (your boost of energy in the middle of the day)
- They are foods rich in Anti-Oxidants (cleanses free radicals from the blood)
- They boost immunity
- Keeps your heart healthy (regulates bad cholesterol levels)
- Regulates sugar levels (Low Glycemic Index Food)
- Plenty of vitamins & minerals (Especially, Vitamin C)
A handy stash of kishmish and anjeer definitely beat the sugar rush, but you gotta try it yourself & see if this works for you! We’d love to hear your questions/experiences in the comments below
P.S. Go ahead and hand over a palm-full of dried berries to that one CANDY ADDICT of a friend! :)